Description de la société
Solvay is a multi-specialty chemical company committed to developing chemistry that addresses key societal challenges. We innovate and partner with customers in diverse global end markets. Our products and solutions are used in planes, cars, smart and medical devices, batteries, in mineral and oil extraction, among many other applications promoting sustainability. Our lightweighting materials enhance cleaner mobility, our formulations optimize the use of resources, and our performance chemicals improve air and water quality.
Description du poste
Solvay is currently looking for a Funding Officer who will report to the Head of Capital Markets and be located in our Headquarters (Brussels, Neder-over-Heembeek).
Job Overview and Responsibilities
Under the Head of Capital Markets
- Actively contribute and support the Head of Capital markets in the identification of optimized financing and liquidity schemes
- Support the execution of fund raising exercises and business-related financing (factoring, reverse factoring, supply chain financing, etc)
- Monitor debt maturities and anticipate refinancing;
- Work in close cooperation with International Treasury, GTax, GAR and legal teams in the documentation and implementation of intercompany financing in a timely and cost effective basis.
- Identify and negotiate appropriate guarantee lines in anticipation and alignment with the Group and business needs.
- Preserve an intimate knowledge of rating agents methodology, develop and keep-up-to-date internal model allowing to foresee credit metrics impacts
- Maintain an active dialogue with financial markets and bank partners
Profil du candidat
- Master degree in Economics, Finance or Legal
- +/- 8 years of experience in finance/legal with a large Corporate environment or within a banking environment
- Comfortable with a broad array of treasury and finance topics ; able to apply experiences and past situations to address the treasury needs
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent collaboration and influencing skills
- Good communication, and presentation skills
- Pronounced results oriented approach
- Comfortable in a complex and global organization which is constantly evolving.
- Good resilience to stress
- Fluent in English
- Other languages (French, Dutch) would be considered a strong plus Interested?